THE Magazine is the ambassador for contemporary arts and culture in Santa Fe and New Mexico.
Since 1992, THE has been the voice of creative work in New Mexico. It is our mission to lead as a hub that brings creatives together with culture consumers, elevating the Southwest’s contemporary arts and culture market through critical perspectives and informed dialogue.
Not only does an advertisement THE Magazine show your support for the arts in New Mexico, it guarantees a connection to thousands of intelligent readers with a passion for culture.
Download the 2018 Media Kit to view more about our mission, readership, print and digital ad placements, and rates.
- The Magazine publishes 10x per year: Feb/March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, Dec/January.
- Print Distribution: 11,000-15,000 per issue.
- Average annual reach: 200,000.
- Distribution locations span Santa Fe, Albuquerque, and Taos, with select locations in Truth or Consequences, Las Cruces, and Silver City, and includes a national subscriber base.
Space Reservations + Deadlines
- Print ad space must be booked by the 15th of the month preceding publication.
- Print ad art must be submitted by the 20th of the month preceding publication.
- Digital ads may be booked in one month increments on a rolling basis.
- We have free ad templates available! Please ask to see samples.
- For in-house ad design service or production questions, please contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-424-7641.
- Payment in full is due prior to publication on the ad art deadline.
- We accept checks, direct deposit, and most major credit cards.
- All advertisers receive a Sponsor listing in the print issue in which their ad appears.
- All advertisers receive THE Sponsor membership on our website for one year following ad insertion, which allows for premium Calendar listings, a premium Directory listing, and free Resources classifieds listings.
For more information about advertising, please fill out the form below or contact our sales team for details.
Lauren Tresp, Publisher
Please contact Lauren Tresp to discuss partnerships, sponsorships,
Inquire about Advertising