The Magazine is the ambassador for contemporary arts and culture in Santa Fe and New Mexico.
Published in print since 1992 and online since 2017, The Magazine is the voice of creative work in New Mexico. It is our mission to lead as a hub that brings creatives together with culture consumers, elevating the Southwest’s contemporary arts and culture market through critical perspectives and informed dialogue.
Not only does an advertisement The Magazine guarantee a connection to thousands of intelligent readers with a passion for culture in a high-quality, design-forward editorial environment, it also shows your support for the arts in New Mexico.
Rebecca Lynch, Client Account Representative and Distribution Manager
Lauren Tresp, Publisher
- The Magazine publishes 10 print issues per year: February-March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, and December-January.
- Print Distribution: 11,000-14,000 per issue.
- Average annual reach: 190,000.
- Free distribution spans 150+ locations across Santa Fe, Albuquerque, and Taos, with select locations in Truth or Consequences, Las Cruces, and Silver City, and includes a national paid subscriber base.
Space Reservations + General Deadlines
- Print ad space must be booked by the 15th of the month preceding publication.
- Print ad art must be submitted by the 18th of the month preceding publication.
- Digital ads may be booked in one-month increments on a rolling basis.
- We have free ad templates available! Please ask to see samples.
- For in-house ad design service or production questions, please contact Lauren at email@example.com or 505-424-7641.
- All advertisers receive a Sponsor listing in the print issue in which their ad appears.
- All advertisers receive THE Sponsor membership on our website for one year following ad insertion, which allows advertisers to post premium Calendar listings, a premium Directory listing, and free Classified listings.
Please contact Lauren Tresp, 505-424-7641, to discuss partnerships, sponsorships, and collaborations.
Print Ad Specifications
Digital Ad Specifications
> Download digital ad specs.