The Magazine seeks a part-time Marketing Manager (6 hours/week) to create email newsletters, social media posts, and occasional website updates. This position requires attention to detail, ability to reflect The Magazine’s brand voice, knowledge of the local arts scene, ability to meet a regular schedule of deadlines, and frequent, clear communication with the publisher and other contributors.
Writes and adapts copy across digital channels. Develops and executes strategies and tactics that build and engage audiences for e-newsletters, social media sites, and websites.
- Drafts newsletters (2-3 per week) for readership and advertising audiences.
- Drafts and all daily social media posts across various platforms, including:
- Writes occasional content for the website and newsletters, including a monthly “art news” round-up, short Q+As with The Magazine contributors, and event recaps.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, and MailChimp preferred.
- This is a part-time, freelance contract position that will be remote except for one weekly meeting at The Magazine’s offices (and training).
- 6 hours/week. $500/month (+ NM GRT).
To apply: Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org